What do you think of Obama?

What do you think about the job he's done so far?
Would you vote for him if he runs for the next election?
Are you a democrate or Republican?
I'm just trying to get an idea of peoples opinions of him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• He is lacking to say the least
    No.
    Neither

Obama is an inexperienced Academic who has surrounded himself with other Academics and useless (even tax avoiding)Americans in his cabinet.  He is their puppet...  He doesn't respect the military (see corpseman comment x3).  He doesn't understand business in America (see Chamber not at jobs summit). Add to that he is a liar(stimulus bill/AIG) and a hypocrite (How many Bushisms that he once criticized that are going strong in the BO admin?)

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:21 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• What do you think about the job he's done so far? I honestly think he's trying. I don't agree with everything he says or does, but I do think he is trying to head us in the right direction. It took 8 years of bad pesidents to get us where we are so it will most likely take 8 or more years to fix it.
    Would you vote for him if he runs for the next election? It all depends on how much I agree or disagree with the next person to run. Also if Obama has made a difference. If not, then probably not.
    Are you a democrate or Republican? I am neither, I am an independant.
    Anonymous

• Sorry I meant to leave the last line out :(
    Anonymous

• Didn't vote for him and I'm glad I didn't. I think he is a sorry excuse for a president and now that his "hollywood glory" is starting to wear off, I think people are starting to see how inexperienced and incapable he it. If he ran for a 2nd term, which I doubt he would because I think he realizes that being president is a little harder than he imagined, I absolutely would not vote for him, nor do I think he would win. I am a republican btw if you couldn't already tell.
    Anonymous

• I know that Jimmy Carter loves him. Jimmy will no longer be know as the worse president we ever had.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 10:59 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• This jerk makes Carter look good.Thats SAD
    Anonymous

• ~OP~
    Thanks for you answers ladies! I'm not here to judge/bash anyone wether you like or dislike I just like to get honest opnions.
    Anonymous

• Don't like him.
    Crappy job.
    Not in a million years.
    Libertarian.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:08 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• yourspec put it quite succinctly. I cannot improve on her statements. I concur with what she said.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 11:18 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I agree with Special and 29again.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 11:24 PM on Mar. 9, 2010