Feeling angry

No matter what i do i just can seem to feel happy. Im always getting mad even over little things. Its making hard for me and my family. No matter how much i try to make myself feel happy on the outside, on the inside im screaming. I was hoping someone could help me, I just don't know what to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Health

• Go have your hormones checked. About 2 yrs after I had my first baby I thought I was going crazy! I got pissed at the drop of a hat, I couldn't stand to look at my DH without wanting to punch him and I could just feel the anger swelling up inside me - like I would try to control it but couldn't. Then I started spotting in between periods. I went to the doc and she said my hormones were out of whack and gave me BC pills. OMG - instant change within a week. I don't know what other ways they can help if that's the problem - I mean if you don't want to take meds. But I'm sure the doc can recommend something to help you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I think your unhappy and you can't at the moment do anything about it so you get angry.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:00 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Ask your doctor for a referral to a therapist.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:14 AM on Mar. 10, 2010