IM SO HEART BROKEN!!

MY HUSBAND THINKS IM CHEATING AND IM NOT!!HE KNOWS ALOT OF PEOPLE THAT LIKES TO CHEAT AND HE THINKS IM GOING TO DO IT.I WOULD NEVER HURT HIM THAT WAY.I LOVE HIM SO MUCH.WE'VE BEEN MARRIED FOR 10 YEARS AND WE HAVE 5 BEAUTIFUL BOYS TOGETHER.WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER SINCE HIGH SCHOOL.I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.I NEVER CHEATED AND NEVER WILL.IM NOT THAT TYPE OF PERSON.I DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH HIM.I FEEL LIKE HE'S GOING CRAZY.HELP!!!!

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 10:47 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• maybe he is accusing you because maybe he is cheating..be careful and good luck
    Anonymous

• im my expirience if hes really thinking you're cheating then he probably is..he feels guilty about it and blames you for doing what hes really doing...
    Anonymous

• i was going to say the same thing as the last anon. but then again... my dh always tells me im negative.
    DRM0329

Answer by DRM0329 at 10:54 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I have to agree with pp. If he is accusing you it sounds like he is. The only time I have ever been accused for that is because they were. I hope I'm wrong, but it's possible. GL
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 10:55 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• AFTER 10 years, if he can not trust you, tell him to hit the DOOR !!!!!!
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 11:44 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Men do that when they are cheating to throw a wife off of what he is doing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• when people are so strong with accusing their partner of something, they themselves are usually the guilty ones. That is no joke either, it's psychology of the brain. People who are guilty point fingers at others to feel less guilty themselves. You should start investigating if you can, he is probably cheating.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:13 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Yep, I had an ex-husband that was like that, he would time me on how long I was gone to the grocery store (with the kids mind you), he would check the mileage gage on the car to make sure I hadn't gone farther than I was supposed to, if I looked at a guy (just a glance at a stranger) he accused me of wanting to f*ck them, I couldn't check the mail, I couldn't answer the phone, I couldn't wear make up - all this bullshit for three years of our marriage just to find out HE was the one cheating! He cheated our entire marriage. I would never be with someone again that did not trust me. I wasted almost 10 years on that idiot and the only good thing I ever got from him were 3 of my kids. If he is accusing you then he puts you in the position to have to constantly defend yourself and then you don't have time to accuse him - it's a manipulation tactic.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 1:36 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• If after all this time, he suddenly is afraid YOU will cheat, sounds like he's trying to put something on you to cover up his own actions. Look into it.
    Anonymous

• Yep, if a man out of the blue starts thinking you're cheating, it's usually because he is or has recently. I've seen this first-hand in a few guys.
    Anonymous