In your OPINION, how many men does a woman sleep with before being considered a slut?

IMO, 25+

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It could be just one if she's screwing someone for just her own pleasure. 1-1000 if it's cheap your a slut.
    Anonymous

• I think it depends more on how long she has been sexually active and how short of a time frame it is between one partner to the next.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:31 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Well, I think it depends on her age. If she's 15 and been with 5 or 6 guys, that's a bit promiscuous. If she's 30 though that number isn't bad. So between ages 0 and 18, more than 2. 18-25, more than 4 or 5. 25-35 more than 10, 35-45, 15 and lifetime 20. Make sense?
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:32 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I think a grown woman should be able to have consensual sex with whom ever she choooses without being dehumanized.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:35 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• lol..I deleted mine and then reposted because of mis spelling.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:36 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• But you do dehumanize sex when you act like wild animals with no self control. Dogs roam the streets mounting each other. Humans don't need to do that.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:38 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Depends on age. If you're 40 then 40 partners is a good number.
    Anonymous

• Why do you ask about women but not men? A man and a woman of the same age, that have been sexually active for the same amount of time, can have had sex with the same amount of people yet the woman would be a slut but the man wouldn't be. People have sex because sex is fun. It shouldn't matter how many the person has sex with.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 12:04 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I don't think it's up to YOU to judge ANYONE. And really...who cares how many people someone has slept with? The only people who need to worry about that is the person and whatever partner they are currently mounting.

TIme to get down off that soapbox....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:06 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• i think men can be sluts too.
    as for my answer to the question it depends on how long shes known the guy she has sex with, wether the woman is getting paid,
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 12:38 AM on Mar. 10, 2010