How can I report a DUI?

If I know that someone has been drinking, and they get behind the wheel of the car, I want to report them for DUI. But, how should I handle this if I do not know for sure where they are headed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Health

• Guess you just call the cops & report the car make, model & plate number & hope they catch them.
    Anonymous

• if it already happened, then there's nothing you can do

if they are currently out driving drunk, call the police station and give them the vehicle description, driver's description, and license plate # if you have it.
    Anonymous

• If you are in the same place as them you can at least watch to see which way the go when they leave wherever they are. Or give the cops a heads up BEFORE the person leaves wherever they are. If they have a unit nearby they can arrive beforehand and wait to pull the car over once it's in motion.

Or hey, how about you don't let this person drive at all? Get their keys and call a cab.
    Anonymous

• To the... Answered at 10:46 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 by: Anonymous

It's a neighbor that I watch drink on his front porch, and sometimes see get in the car. Kinda hard to go over there and take his keys and call a cab.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Mar. 10, 2010