Here's what we have so far: 4th Partaaayyyyy

My dd is turning 4. I'd lovvvve to hear your additional ideas/ comments.

We've invited family over for dinner, then kids are welcome to sleep out in the travel trailer as a camp out experience.

1. Food: I want to go cheap I was thinking hot dogs or pizzas on the grill. (make your own pizza) We could do a bonfire.

2. Pinata: my dd wants one but we usually don't do these. I want to try to make my own to save money (snow white). Should I have kids decorate their own lunch sacks beforehand? How do I make sure everyone gets a fair amount of goodies?

3. Cake: I was thinking of either doing a cake with a cookie cottage on top for Snow White's background, or perhaps putting cupcakes together in the shape of a heart or rainbow with snow white on top. Comments?

4. Sleepover: this is our 1st sleepover. It was my husband's idea, not MINE! Should I splurge on flashlights as treats? What do I need to know?

txdaniella

Asked by txdaniella at 12:43 AM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It sounds cute =) Make sure you have plenty of snacks if it's a sleepover. Maybe some candy, popcorn, and some healthy stuff to, maybe a home made fruit tray?
    Also, you can get flashlights at the dollar store if you want to hand them out as treats, I think that would be cute. Make sure they have the batteries too though.
    With that age, make sure there are many activities for them to do. They get bored so easily so have a variety of things to do.

Hope that helps! Good luck =)
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 12:48 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• 5. Forgot to add- she wants snow white on the cake, but since it's a camp out type party, should I try to do a camp theme along with snow white? Like a tent on the cake with the snow white figure?
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:47 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• well lets see first of all do you have a dollar tree in ur town
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 12:49 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• if you do they have TONS of stuff you could put in their treat bags, including treat bags for like 25bags for $1.00 they sometimes have the snow white figures so you could get that there. they have like 3liter sodas for $1 paper plates and anything else you may need. dollar tree stays true to their everything is $1
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 12:52 AM on Mar. 10, 2010