what to buy for hubbys 25th?

my DH's birthday is coming up. and i cant seem to ever make him happy with the gifts that i buy him. I just bought him his favorite video game as a early bday gift. but his bdays on April 1st.. so i want to kind of sike him out..make him think i got him really nothing then BAM hit him with something totally awesome..what ideas do you have? he hates clothes.watches. that kinda stuff. he loves electronics and stuff like that..money is somewhat an issue but not to much..any ideas?? thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Does he play his video games online? My hubby has Xbox live and I got him this headset called "Turtle beaches". I know nothing about video games but apparently they are like the Ferrari of headsets. They have the built in microphone and surround sound plus they are supposed to be really comfortable. I don't know if that helps at all but my hubby loved them. They sell them at Best Buy and they range from $50-$150 depending on the quality of sound you get. I got the second best ones for $100..
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 12:58 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• OP here- He has a PS3. I already bought him the bluetooth headset for the ps3.i just dont know what else to get him..arghh lol
    lyz826

Answer by lyz826 at 12:59 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• If he is a gamer I found this... I think it is hilarious!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26508270

I just bought my dh the old school nintendo controller with the mt.dew body wash. Ah ha ha ha! I know it is dorky, but funny none the less.

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:16 AM on Mar. 10, 2010