do you think im just sikeing myself out...?

I had my IUD removed a little over a month ago. OB said once its out i can get pregnant. DH & I have had sex a few times since then. I didnt get it removed to TTC i got it removed cause it was causing pain. I still havent gotten a period, my boobs are very sore, DH says im very moody, i get random rounds of neasuea, & i have a strange pulling feeling in my lower stomach. I know its prolly just mind over matter or side effects of getting the IUD removed but i took a HPT and it came back neg. im just wondering if theres any chance i could be prego..? thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well if you didn't use a condom or other form of BC then yes you could be pregnant. Wait a week and take another test.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:30 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• i was pregant 2 weeks after i had my iud taken out. so its very possible if you havent used some other form of bc. wait another week or so and take another test.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 1:46 AM on Mar. 10, 2010