I made peanut butter fudge today and you would have thought I was a genious. My kids loved it, have you ever made it???

Very EASY. Just take a cup of chocolate chips (give or take) and a cup of peanut butter. Melt them together, add powdered sugar, press into a buttered pan. Chill.
YUM.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I've never made it but I have had it. I think I like better than chocolate fudge!
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 11:38 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• That sounds so terribly unhealthy~! Oh my goodness, get your kids to love fruit...how about pineapple for starters..? YUM! JUICY!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• eye rollingUmm..I live on planet Earth...where treats can actually happen. I don't vaccinate, I homeschool, my kids eat veggies and fruit from our home garden. I don't think an occasional piece of peanut butter fudge will hurt them. *SHEESH*

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I know! Amazingly, my kids love fruit and veggies, and candy. Who knew they were not mutually exclusive?

Gah.

Anyway, I personally am against mixing peanut butter and chocolate in that manner (it's a sensory issue, but it's true Reese's Cups do not violate it :O)) but my kids would love it. I may try it some time.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 3:32 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• That sounds really yummy.  Unfortunately I can't make it because my dd has a peanut allergy.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:17 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I make a peanut butter fudge recipe that is similar to yours, except I don't put chocolate in it. DH is a purist...LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Yummy fudge sounds really good about now. I havent had that in a while.

Danielle
    http://www.internetceomoms.com/danishel
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 12:13 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I never have - fudge & me don't get along, except to eat it! I can't make fudge of any kind, no matter how "easy"! My aunt used to make killer PB fudge though - it was THE best pb fudge in the world! I haven't had it in years though :(. And for the record, since you got bashed in the first reply - my kids would eat candy all day every day if I let them - but I seriously limit their refined sugar intake. They LOVE fruits & veggies - they'll eat almost any of them and love them, and ask for them for snacks, and put up a fuss if I attempt to make a meal that doesn't include at least one veggie & fruit (spaghetti, my homemade sauce, is the only exception - they know that the sauce is full of veggies).
    Anonymous