who else is in therapy?

It would be nice to know I'm not alone. If you are in therapy, for what if you don't mind sharing. Mine is anxiety.

lich663

Asked by lich663 at 2:04 AM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Health

• i am... it helps me to have a 'sounding board'. and get 'feed back' on my anxiety issues and depression issues... i am also bipolar manic, and currently 34 weeks pregnant. so, you're not the only one... i feel more 'assured' of decisions i make on a daily basis, when i can run them past my therapist on a weekly/bi weekly/ monthly basis (or when i have the need to see her...)
    hanniwrencher

Answer by hanniwrencher at 9:06 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• you are not alone, all of us go through hard times be glad you found help. Jesus loves you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Me. I started because ever since my husband and I got back together I've had anxiety issues. I think I have an attachment disorder. I was severly abused and neglected as a kid and have issues being close to people. It's getting better. I am happy but some days I still feel like I can't breath and I need to get out. I love my husband and don't want to leave him again.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 10:49 PM on Mar. 12, 2010