Pulled Muscle

I pulled a muscle in my rib cage yesterday sometime, probably from picking my 14 month old son up wrong. Well I have tried everything I know to do and it is still horribly painful! I have used bio freeze (like icey hot) my husband has gave me to back massages, I have taken Aleve, and stretched. I also have set in my massage chair that vibrates and heats and did hot and cold packs on it. No relief yet...any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 AM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Health

• You listed all I know.. If you can't get any tips here maybe call a regular Dr and see if they can suggest something. I hpe it feels better!
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:05 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:07 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Time. It will heal in time.

Answer by louise2 at 6:57 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• well I hada lumbar strain last week and ended up in the er and got doped up on codeine, valium and another muscle relaxer. For someone who doesn't like taking meds I slept for 30 hours. LOL. IF it's not helping with OTC meds you may need to see a doctor. He'll let you know if you have any restrictions to give the muscle time to heal. I was on a week on no lifting over 15 pounds. But yes pretty much the best thing is time.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 11:59 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• See a doctor. I'd hate to think you broke a rib and are ignoring it
    Anonymous