Should I leave him?

My boyfriend and I haven't been having sex that often... And im pretty sure its cause ive gained weight during my pregnancy and i still have some weight to lose and its been 9 months... but I have been trying... except he still does not seem to be interested... he likes to make fun of me for it... or just when i bring up sex he would poke my stomach. I don't bring up sex every day to be annoying but I do every once in a while and he always has some excuse (headache, toothache, just sick, etc..) and then he masterbates either when I'm sleeping or if I leave for a little bit... So obviously he just ain't attractive to me any more... I ask him if he is and he says yeah.. and he never says why he isn't in the mood... he won't admit that he makes fun of me about the weight I gained... and he seems like he doesn't care when he hurts my feelings about this... any advice... or should i just leave him??? it hurts because I love him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• That sucks...have you tried telling him he's being a dick and that it hurts your feelings?
    I mean, try talking it out before you decide to leave.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• awww hon im so sorry! its hard when you have put on weight and your guy seems to loose interest, but he is crossing the line by verbally abusing you and that is what it is. that is mean and cruel and he should be somewhat sympathetic, but the fact that he isnt makes me say HELL YES you should leave him. my man isnt as up for sex as he used to be and i know its partly bc of my weight, but he doesnt make fun, he is supportive and tells me im beautiful anyway.....your guy is a grade A asshole and u should first loose like 50 pounds and save up money in the meantime, and then once u gets ur hot body back, u haul ass and leave him!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• hugsHe's not a very nice man. I would leave just for that reason but I can't tell you what to do. It's your life. He's depleting your self esteem. Why take take from anyone especially someone you share a life with?

Answer by admckenzie at 9:53 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• What is wrong with these men that have to masturbate and not have sex with their women? I say go on strike and masturbate yourself and make fun of how he looks. Really that is not the right answer but I am just sick of it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• so you've already had the baby?
    he may be making goes because he's nervous- what you are describing is acutally common. it may have nothing to do with you- often they say it's because the man tends to think of her mainly as the mother of his child- feels different after.

not that it lasts forever, but it happens a lot.
    I'd see if you can get some counseling- maybe that could help.
    Anonymous