Has this ever happened to you?

Yesterday there was a young man at my door asking who is our phone provider...well let me get to the point I had the garage door open and you could see my vehicle parked in the garage and I have two of my ds teams on the back window (decals) and it says his number and the name of the team. Well as I was talking to this person at the door I told him to come back later bc the info he needed my dh could help him he said ok great he knew our name Idk how...but at the same time he says my dh's name and starts talking about my son's team and his number (my ds has same name as my dh) I am like yeah (I was thinking how does he know this omg maybe his kid played for the same team) I mean he sounded like he was from our area. (Then I snapped you big dummy you have the garage door open...Duh?) He looked at me like I snapped to what he was doing wth was that all about pretending to know us...it pissed me off...he didn't come back
Venting

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• How freaky. No, this hasn't happened to me because I play the dumb blonde with the door to door people. It's fun!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:09 AM on Mar. 10, 2010