should i stay with the babys daddy just because im pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No. Pregnancy only makes a relationship MORE complicated, if you are unhappy now, it will only get worse.

Staying together and living in misery is WORSE for the child than living separately.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:35 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• This is the 21st century.
    You are the only one who can answer that.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 9:35 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• No, Honestly doesn't matter what century it is you should never stay with someone just because of a baby.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:37 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Mrs.Owens: I was implying that the question shouldn't be asked. In this day and age people should know the answer!
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 9:39 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• if you love the guy and you guys are good together, yes. but you said "just because I'm pregnant." If my parents weren't happy, I wouldn't want them to be together. i'd want them to be happy. I'd rather each of them be happy separately than miserable together.
    emfm2013

Answer by emfm2013 at 9:40 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I did, & it was a big mistake! I remember i kept saying "it's worth a try for the baby"...well if i could turn back time i would have slapped myself in the face. If you're not in love with this guy, it's going to be very difficult to make it work in the long run. Especially with a baby on the way. Baby's make relationships a bit more complicated if you're not ready, or did not plan for one.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:42 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• No!!

My sister is dealing with this same situation and my other sister and I tell her all the time...2 HAPPY FAMILIES ARE BETTER THEN ONE UNHAPPY FAMILY.

If your not happy, PLEASE, get out of the relationship.

My sister stay with the man she got pregnant with the first time even though he's a COMPLETE ass and has treated her very badly. Now she's pregnant with him a second time and he hasn't changed....on second thought he has...he's WORSE, my sister is even more unhappy and that piece of intestinal waste finds pleasure in her pain!

GET OUT NOW IF YOUR NOT HAPPY!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• NO.

You will be doing a major disservice to your child if you are miserable with their father.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:08 AM on Mar. 10, 2010