How far along are you? Still morning sickness?

I am 10 weeks 5 days and I am so thrilled because I have felt the spot on my lower pelvis slowly get bigger, so I am pretty sure that things are going great in this pregnancy. I was and am still worried about miscarriage but so far so good.
My question is though, the morning sickness has been so rough with this one. It does not matter what I do for it nothing helps.
I barely eat because eating makes it worse BUT not eating makes it bad too :( Even water makes it rough. I also get shaky from feeling sick 
Anyone else have morning sickness this bad?

With my son I had none and with my daughter it was mild and off and on.
Tips ladies?

Mrs.Owen86

Asked by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:35 AM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had to go to my doctor and get a prescription with mine because it was so bad. Now I have heartburn that makes me sick, lol... go figure! I am now 37 weeks, so I have been sick the whole pregnancy, yay.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 9:38 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I am soooooooooooooooo right with ya !!!!!!! Everything you said is happening to me . And I dont know what to do either .
    sarbreen28

Answer by sarbreen28 at 9:39 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I was sick the entire pregnancy - both times. But it was more like all day sickness, not morning sickness...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:39 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• LOL That is what I should call it. Morning, noon and night I am sick :(
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:42 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I was sick 24/7 for the ENTIRE pregnancy with my daughter (1st pregnancy). The ONLY thing that helped was a slice of citrus in water.

I would slice up lemons, oranges and limes and put them into water bottles at night that way they would be good to go by the next morning.

Then I would sip on it slowly through out the entire day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I'm 21 weeks pregnant with my 5th and still getting sick. I haven't gained any weight because I can't keep anything down, but it was this way for the entire pregnancy with my 4th so I'm not expecting any change. I have been on 4 different medications and nothing really helps. I eat what I can, when I can and avoid what I know are my "trigger" foods for sickness - anything with tomato sauce (pizza, spaghetti) or anything super greasy. I've been craving japanese hibachi food and salads, so I guess that's a good thing, but sometimes even that doesn't stay down! Good luck!

Answer by missanc at 10:23 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• im 36 weeks 6 days today. I never had any morning sickness or nausea with any of my 3 pregnancies sorry lol
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 11:31 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Thanks for the tips ladies!
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:44 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I will be 13 weeks tomorrow. Still getting the morning sickness...all throughout the day. I was sick for just about the entire time I was pregnant with my 2nd..so I'm worried thats going to be the case with this one too,lol. It sucks. My doctor precribed anti nausea pills to me which does help...but not all the time. I keep them on my night stand next to my bed along with a glass of water and I take it before I even get out of bed about 20 mins. It doesnt always help but its worth it when it does,lol.
    Good Luck and hope you feel better soon! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:42 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• 25w4days and I threw up this morning. Stupid hyperemesis. I try to eat something every 2 hours & that seems to help. Stay hydrated too, all easier said than done. If you feel really weak or shaky, you might need to go in for rehydration through an IV. Hope you're feeling better soon.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 8:16 AM on Mar. 11, 2010