I loved being pregnant the first time.

So why is it that ever since that little sperm worked its way into my egg I have been feeling like I want to die. Always hungry and cant eat because I feel like I am going to barf alllllllllllll the time. My first pregnancy was so much fun , what the heck happened ? I am counting the days until my 2nd tri-mester . Only 5 more weeks to go.

sarbreen28

Asked by sarbreen28 at 9:37 AM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• OMG I hate my keyboard LOL I just typed a whole answer and it went back a page! LOL

Retype...
    Aww I am so sorry I know how you feel, It doesn't matter what I do I feel sick:(
    My first was ideal, my second was bad because of bedrest but this one I am just misrible!
    I hope your morning sickness and mine go away by the 2nd trimester!
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:41 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• lol I was the same way and it didn't go right away when I hit the 2nd trimester!!! but I am 19.5 weeks and FINALLY feeling better... gl
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 9:45 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• With my first I was good, maybe it's because we are super excited about being first time moms and what not. this time around my biggest complaint is that I am extremely tired all the time, I can't stay awake past 8pm! I think it has to do with the fact that we also have another baby or babies to take care of.

cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:33 AM on Mar. 10, 2010