How old was your child when you guys decided to go outdoors w/o the stroller?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• 3. We went to the zoo and she did fine. We had to sit down on a bench a few times to rest her tired legs.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:57 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• My dd was born in June, so she was about 2 weeks old the first time we took her for a walk with her Baby Loony Toons buggy.
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 10:04 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Once my kiddos would walk holding onto my hand and put stuff down when I told them too, i would let them walk but not when we went some where, jsut around our farm. usually a little after turning 3 is when they would tire of the stroller completely.
    Mommah3

Answer by Mommah3 at 10:16 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• We retired the stroller when he was 5. He didn't always ride in it, just had it for if he got tired when out walking all day. We like to get out early and go to wherever until the sun goes down, so, little kids need a stroller in my family. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:32 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• My 15 month old goes outside to play with out it...but if i take him out to a park or something we pack it for when hes tired or needs a break. Hes usually good on his feet for 30 minute bursts!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 10:52 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• We stopped useing it as soon as she turned 3. So that she would learn that she had to follow what we told her, and how to walk on her own two feet.
    Novmeber2006

Answer by Novmeber2006 at 1:57 PM on Mar. 10, 2010