Can someone help me real quick..thanks

Does anyone know if when your water breaks it has a smell to it I feel real wet and when I wipe it smells like cleaner yet sweet ( I know sounds crazy) I am due tomorrow and dont want to call my husband home for nothing thanks ladies ....ps.....any tricks to get labor going thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• if it smells like cleaner, that's pee.
    but if you're worried, go to a doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• hey mine has always had to be broken but i heard that it smells like what your saying call your ob at the hospital or your dr and ask good luck
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 10:07 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• It can smell sweet. Some women report that it smells like Commet cleaner. But then in my opinion, that was what my discharged smelled like while pregnant. Determining whether your water broke or if it's just discharge depends on the amount. If it's just some when you wipe, then your water didn't break. If you need a panty liner then your water broke. For some women it's a steady trickle and for others it's a gush.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:14 AM on Mar. 10, 2010