When you were growing up, what adventures did you dream of?

rochellecole

Asked by rochellecole at 10:09 AM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Becoming an Olympic equestrian, specifically a show jumper! Alas, it didnt happen :( But now I live the adventure of raising my 3 children, marriage and helping to raise others kids by being a daycare provider AND that is definately an adventure! LOL
    Mommah3

Answer by Mommah3 at 10:13 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Traveling all over the country. It wouldn't matter if I walked, biked, rode an RV. I just wanted to go. I still feel like i might someday.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 10:20 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• having super powers,mostly flying
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:22 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• OP~What about You??? Got me curious!
    Mommah3,I wanted to be a jocky when I grew up~lol! It's funny but nonbody had the heart to tell me that a jocky was a really small man. I am a 5ft 9inch woman! Lol! Anyhoo,I had dreams of riding a pony all over my neighborhood w/my friends,building forts and fishing,that sort of stuff. I was a real live pippy longstocking~always into trouble and dragging home all sorts of critters.
    I'm still wild at heart and I stll have horsey dreams but just like Mommah3 said,bringing up kids is an adventure in itself!!
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 11:23 AM on Mar. 10, 2010