baby water

i ran out of baby water can i use spring water just for today

sashasmom159

Asked by sashasmom159 at 10:14 AM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Unless you have well water,what comes out of the tap is safe for your baby. yes,spring water is fine
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I always used tap water - even thought I have a well. My dr. tested my tap water and deemed it "safe"

Answer by missanc at 10:26 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Our tap water smells like chlorine and tastes like cat fur. Bleh Flouride in tap water is not good for infants so I wouldn't use our tap water even if it didn't taste horrid. Though I also wouldn't buy "baby water". Filtered water (which is what spring water is) either bought or filtered from a home system is good enough.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 10:36 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Usually, the only water that's not great for making bottles is well water. Tap water is generally fine, as well as nursery water if you want the added flouroide, and plain old bottled water works just as well.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 6:23 PM on Mar. 10, 2010