Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

looking for a family therapist

Im mom of 2, living on the miami beach. me and my husband having problems .
looking for a therapist in this area. if anybody knows good family therapist please give me some info.

thak you.

Answer Question

Asked by deda2 at 10:22 AM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Relationships

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • Ask your family doctor to recommend someone

    Answer by admckenzie at 11:06 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

  • Contact local universities.

    Answer by rkoloms at 4:57 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

  • If you have insurance, your insurance company might be able to give you a list of approved providers. Otherwise, I agree with asking your family doctor, or asking some people in the area you know. You can also Google, or look in the phone book under "counseling" or "therapy"

    Answer by emilex at 12:23 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.