How can I get my baby to be more active?

I asked this the other day and thought I would ask again since today is the big day!!! Is there anything that I can do to get my baby to be more active? We are going to find out the sex today, hopefully it will cooperate! Thanks Ladies! Wish me luck, we want a girl this time!

nakoal87

Asked by nakoal87 at 10:27 AM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Drink a glass of OJ about 30 minutes prior to the test. Or any sweet drink.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:28 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• from experience....an active baby isn't great for finding out the sex. too much moving around they can't get a clear picture.

I had one that was totally still for u/s - and very apparent. lol

#3 moved so much that it took about an hour to get the 'medical' part of the u/s done. lol

good luck with the pink pink pink thoughts!
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 10:41 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Thanks girls. I am soo excited and can't wait! UGH I have to wait all stinking day! I scheduled it in the evening so my husband could take off of work and go with me without missing too much time at work now I wish I had of set it up for the morning!!!! Didn't really think about it at the time.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 10:45 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Well, now I have to know what you are having! :D
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:46 PM on Mar. 10, 2010