The Coreys are now just The Corey. Anyone else not shocked that Corey Haim OD'd?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Entertainment

• Nope, all those child stars from Hollyweird are messed up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Not really shocked, he has had a pretty hard life for the past decade at least. Sad yes. I had the hugest crush on him as a kid.
    Rest In Peace....
    Photobucket
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:52 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Shocked that someone out of Hollywood died of a drug overdose? Nope. Shocked that it was THIS Corey and not the other one, yup
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

^This.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• well crap I was waiting for that to happen, I knew it wouldnt be long after that reality show they had. You could tell he was just really screwed up and the sobriety wasnt going to last.

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 10:55 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• not surprised really.

just surprised he lived this long....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• *tear* So sad. My BFF and I used to fight over who's pretend boyfriend Corey was. We thought he was so cute! I never expected him to pass at such a young age. Even with Corey's substance abuse issues, who'd of thought Keith Richards would outlive him! Sheesh! Anyway, RIP Corey! Love you!
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 11:01 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• So,Sad :(
    What an absolutely beautiful boy he was~check the photo~ Such a troubled man. God Bless his soul.
    My bff and I had major crushes too.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 11:07 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Honestly, I was shocked that it was this Corey. It's always sad when someone passes away, they leave behind people who loved them.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 11:58 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• a little shocked i guess, i haven't been following his life story - but doesn't suprise me it was drugs. most washed up actors die this way. So very sad and yes i had a hug crush on him as well.
    New2Florida

Answer by New2Florida at 1:03 PM on Mar. 10, 2010