Do you love being married? How about being a couple?

So clearly this question is for married people here. Do you find it wonderful to be part of a couple? Or is it simply a pain to have to negotiate things?
I love being married and I remember when I was first married I thought I couldn't say "my husband" ever enough.

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 11:11 AM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love being married. It smells bad sometimes, but I get past that.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:15 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I love being couple, i love my husband and we never have issues negotiating anything, we always come to a comromise about everything, although we are very mature people, unlike some people, who arn't really ready for marraige because they arn't grown up enough to combine and negociate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I love being married. My husband is really my best friend, I know that sounds cheesy, but it is true. I love knowing that I always have someone to support my decisions, someone to hug when I need a hug, someone to listen when I need an sympathetic ear, someone to turn to when life gets hard. From the time we met, I knew we were meant to be together.
    Wow... I am a cheeseball today! I think I need a hug now, luckily my dh is due to come home for his lunch break soon.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:18 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Love it and love my hubby!! We are going on 8 years of marriage and wouldn't change a thing!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 11:18 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I have been with my husband for 10 1/2 years and married since august 2009. They only difference I notice in marriage is I can now call the father of my children my husband instead of my boyfriend which is awsome!
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 11:26 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I dont always love it.... but I love it most of the time.

I would not want to be single.... I love that I have someone who cares for me, who would do anything for me, someone to share my happiness and sadness.... some one to share my kids (yes they are his) lives with, share parenting with.  I am VERY happy being married... it is an emotional security I dont think you can get anywhere else.  ((If you choose well))

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I love being married and being a couple with my sweet husband. On Mar. 19th it'll be 16 years and I love to hug and kiss him every day. He is sweet. Annoying like anyone else at times and I know I am too but he has more good things about him than bad. Have a nice day.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 11:43 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Absolutely love it! And I don't have to "negotiate" anything. Normally we don't disagree at all. If we disagree we talk about it and discuss what is best for the entire family. We never fight. He's a wonderful loving man and I'm truly happy even after 12 yrs of marriage.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 11:56 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I love being married! We've been together for over 5 years, and just married for 2 months, but we have lived together almost the whole time! He always makes me laugh, loves me no matter what and nothing is as fun as it is when I'm with him. He's my best friend! We do fight sometimes, and disagree about some things. I think it's hard for two people living together, and raising a family, to never disagree, but we always get over whatever it is and things work out! I love knowing he's coming home to me and our son (and our LO on the way!) every night! =)
    MummaNik

Answer by MummaNik at 3:47 PM on Mar. 10, 2010