Have you or anyone else acted in bad form outside of work and it had na affect back at work?

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 11:15 AM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I HAD a coworker who would get really drunk at our office "Happy Hours" after work. She was known as the office lush!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• sorry had an affect back at work
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:23 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Nope. I am so "nice" and clean and wholesome it is BORING. ;-)
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:38 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I do remember that there was a woman at our office who would come to work late ,smelling like booze, and lied about why she was late. They did some background checks on her and they fired her. Yay!!! The stuff she did away from work was amazingly stupid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Two girls got in a huge throwdown drunk fight with this girl at the bar. Turned out the two girls who got in the fight didn't realize that they were beating on one of our major clients daughters. It's a small town.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Mar. 10, 2010