I quit smoking and picked up am addiction to chocolate... But...

I quit smoking because ofcorse im pregnant. Im now 28weeks. Well when i quit smoking i replaced it with chocolate.. Candy, cake, cookies, iceing.. If it was chocolate i had to have it! But at about 20 weeks i started throwing up every time i would eat any thing with chocolate or even milk in it... Why?!? I never had a problem with it before... I have slowed my weight gain which is a plus. But i love chocolate... Its so upsetting. Has this happend to anyone else?

Keaton_Hazel

Asked by Keaton_Hazel at 11:23 AM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Not exactly I was a cutter, than, alcoholic, now a smoker. Addiction usually are not cured, but replaced with another addiction. GOOD LUCK
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:29 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Sometimes when you are pregnant, things that you love just don't taste as good or flat out make you sick. At the same time, things you hate when you are not pregnant can become things you can't live without. It is weird but after you have the baby, you should go back to loving chocolate!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:11 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• After i got preggo i couldn't stand the smell of milk and everything made me sick. it's normal morning sickness
    jennilyn890

Answer by jennilyn890 at 3:56 PM on Mar. 10, 2010