Do I sound like a bad parent?

1.I let my daughters get married as teenagers because then their boyfriends had to start supporting them.
2.I condone teen pregnancy and would rather my teen daughters get pregnant than take the pill.
3.My sons were allowed to do whatever they wanted and had more privileges because they are boys and boys are better at protecting themselves and have more common sense than girls do.
4.I don't believe in the mother working outside the home. I had 6 kids because I don't believe in birth control and receive food stamps, medicaid, and cash assistance.
5.I think it's okay to smoke pot and cigarettes because God protects me and my family and would never let anything bad happen to us.
6.I smoke around my kids all the time.
7.I don't believe in depression or other mental disorders. People just need to find God and smoke a joint and everything will be good.
8.A clean house is more important than spending time with my kids.
Continued...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• wow....

you're what I'm hoping my daughters do not become.

and what I strive to not do/become.
    Anonymous

• ...a bit delusional I'd say.
    Anonymous

• yes
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 12:09 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• hope your kids turn out better than you did.
    Anonymous

• No, not at all.....LOL I couldn't type that with a straight face. You are a nutter, for real.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:11 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I think a lot moms here do those kinds of things and see nothing wrong with it.
    Anonymous

• i say she's high!
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 12:12 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I call BULLSHIT> If you believed any of these things you would not be talking about them in such a negative tone. LADIES... PLEASE DON"T FEED THE TROLL...
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:13 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• 9.I wouldn't ever let my children talk to school counselors because our business is just that. OURS.
    10.Four of my 5 adult children have tried to kill themselves before they reached 18.
    11.My 11 year old isn't allowed to go anywhere without me. She's my baby and I treat her like one.
    12. If my kids have money, they should share it with me. I raised them and if I need a pack of cigarettes or gas or basically anything else, they should just let me have it. And I do know they are struggling but since my boys (and son-in-laws) make a check every week it's not like they're broke.
    13.All the earthquakes are happening in other countries and not here is because God knows the USA has to be around to save the other countries that are being hit.
    14. My dead parents are going to help us win the lotto. I tell my kids and grandkids that and promise them things with the money. I believe in my heart God knows I deserve it.
    Anonymous

• Amazing. You're not doing ANYTHING right....
    Anonymous