what are the best calorie burning workouts that you have tried?

i am looking for something i can do about 30 minutes a day or every other day. thanks

eva123

Asked by eva123 at 12:24 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• i do hip hop abs and its great plus i drink the shake that beachbody sells.. it keeps me energized.. hip hop abs has a 30 day schedule and you do different dvds everyday so it never gets boring.. its great
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 12:25 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• If you have a treadmill or access to one put it at it's highest incline going 3.5, you will burn around 400 calories or more for 30 minutes.

Answer by older at 12:26 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• 30 minutes of any cardio a day is recommended to burn any calories.

treadmill

walk.

Anonymous

• I started with Beachbody's Slim in 6 w/ Debbie Siebers and I'm currently doing Turbo Jam with Chalene Johnson .. she is very upbeat and just makes you want to work out with her!

Good luck
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 1:34 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Power 90X
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:24 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• The best workouts I've done are Jari Love Extremely Ripped and Extremely Ripped 1000, she also has her Get Ripped Series but they are longer but still very effective. The Extremely Ripped Series lets you customize your workout so you can choose to split the workout up to be 30 minutes or do the whole thing for a full 60 minute workout. They are both so good! Also Jillian Michaels has some really great workouts too. Banish Fat Boost Metabolism that's about a 50 minute workout from start to finish but worth it. Lately I've been doing Kettlebells, Lauren Brooks has a workout out called The Ultimate Body Sculpt and Conditioning with Kettlebells which is also awesome!! You can get a full body workout in 20-40 minutes with Kettlebells. Laurens has a 12 minute workout on the DVD plus a 40 minute workout both are great. I mainly use the 40 minute. Get yourself a kettlebell and you could also just go on YouTube.
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 12:43 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• They have tons of workouts on there as well.
    jojo13

• As a certified aerobics and kickboxing instructor, and a karate student, I have tried just about everything for fitness. I am currently taking a class called Boogie Box. The class has been scientifically proven to burn up to 1200 calories per hour. This is one class that will kick your rear. I don't know if it is offered any other places than in Cali right now, but I do know that the woman that came up with the class has been on Dr. Oz, and I believe that DeDe has a DVD in the works. It is a combo of boxing, karate, and dance. You can check out the class on youtube under BoogieBox.

kim
    LovingOCLife

Answer by LovingOCLife at 10:37 AM on Sep. 29, 2010