We abuse our dogs!#$@$$

This morning I put my dog out for an hour on the lead. Our neighbor called the police and said we left her out in the rain for four hours in the rain. (It's not raining today). Our dogs are house dogs. The cop told us she could call the humane society on us. I call bullshit!! We didn't do anything wrong!! Our dogs aren't out for more than two hours all day. I know who did it and I want to say something to her, but then I'd be stalking. I'm fing sick of it!!!! I'm soooo pissed. This lady calls the cops on everyone. She calls on our neighbors if they play too loud, she yells at kids in the street to shut up. This is getting rediculous. What can I do? I already called the landlord.

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 12:35 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• She'd need proof for the humane Society to take action.Sad that you have to go to these measures to prove you DIDN"T do anything wrong!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 1:12 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I would start keeping a log of when your dogs are out and the weather conditions. When animal control shows up tell them you started a log to prove she is lying.
    She sounds like a cow. We had a neighbor like that, I made friends with her, you know the old saying keep you friends close your enemies closer. She never reported us for anything. Thankfully she moved!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:41 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• In my state, domestic public complaints are public record. See if you c an find out for sure its this woman before getting angry at her.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 1:13 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• We KNOW it's her.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 1:17 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• i HAD THAT PROBLEM AND i THREATENED TO RUIN HER LIFE ACTUALLY STARTED TO. I mean no friends, family disowning, getting evicted and suing her, So she went back and said she lied the state sued her, and I was happy. But she called the cops, humane society, cps and my landlord all with false alligation. First I put an imaginary bomb in her house, then I stabed my dog, would let my 2,3 yr play outside alone, and then I tried to blow up my own house, I mean this bitch was crazy, she belonged in a psych ward for saying I supposedly did all this shit. Ya after all that shit I did threaten to kick her ass. She said all this shit because I was friends with her room mate and they were fighting.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:31 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• It's harassment. File a report on her for harassment.
    Anonymous

• "We KNOW it's her."

mmmkay. I guess you can assume. Good luck!
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 3:23 PM on Mar. 10, 2010