Do you think The Children's Place is expensive?

I love to shop there for my 2 year old son. I have never considered it expensive. I was talking to a lady about the sale they had on shirts a couple of weeks ago (polos for $5) and she was surprised and thought they were expensive.

cassey.e

Asked by cassey.e at 12:35 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Shopping

• no if you go there when they have sales its actually pretty reasonable. i like old navy better and i like kohls and younkers they have really good sales too
    Anonymous

• No, I always get coupons in the mail, or I find coupon codes for The Childrens Place online. I love that store!
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 12:39 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I think there prices are VERY good. But the styles for the older girls are way too funky for me.... for girls of that age I prefer Justice.
    Anonymous

• No...and the sales are great. H&M sells really comfy baby/toddle clothes cheap too. I'm going there later on today. I also love Gymboree, but they're ridiculously expensive. When they have gym-bucks and sales I pick my DD up some sweet dresses.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 12:42 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Not when you find sales! But the last time I went in it sure seemed expensive! I won't pay more than $6 for anything but shoes because of how little the military pays ...
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 12:47 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Not really, if you go when sales are going on.. 5.00 for a polo is a good price!
    Novmeber2006

Answer by Novmeber2006 at 1:51 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• yes it is but I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lich663

Answer by lich663 at 1:56 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• nope! i love that place!!!
    mariisasmommy

Answer by mariisasmommy at 2:08 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• They can be pricey for some things - but they have great sales every two months or so; and they almost always have a 15-20% off coupon floating around somewhere; plus you can get an addt'l 10% your purchase for filling out an application for a store credit card; doesn't matter if you don't get approved; doesn't matter if you fill it out each time you go - you get 10% off just for filling it out.

I went in with a coupon; during a sale; and the extra 10% off - and for $75 came out with 6 pairs of jeans; and 20 pairs of socks; and like 10 or 12 shirts...this was last summer...

Just a couple weeks ago they had their girls jeans on sale for $10/pair - and they're 'real' jeans; not cheesy kid pants - I love that store if you can't tell; lol
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 2:10 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I think their prices are very reasonable. They also have awesome sales. I have almost never paid full price in there. The clothes are good quality too. I have had several items purchased there that have been worn by all 3 of my girls and they still look brand new.
    mkamom

Answer by mkamom at 2:40 PM on Mar. 10, 2010