sort of a spin off-

if you were going to spend all day in your bathrobe doing anything you wanted around the house, what would you do?

If it's watch a movie, which one?

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL... tv and junk food... and maybe a drink

• video games and some sort of salty snack

Answer by TMJ121099 at 12:44 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• nap, munch, read, take a bubble bath, play facebook games

• Read, watch a movie (or two) - I've got Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, The Ugly Truth, The Time Travellers Wife, and a couple other chick flicks waiting for me, have some yummy snacks and maybe a glass of wine (or two!).

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:46 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• i'd sit around playing online games with the tv on in the background...and chatting

Answer by lindaf2010 at 12:48 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• It would have to include brownies for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Yes while watching a movie. I want to rent The Time Travelors Wife or My Sisters Keeper.

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 12:58 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• bout the same as now..... chatting on cafemom, posting on a horse forum, watching videos on youtube...

DS climbing around on my lap, pounding on the desk, with Jungle Junction on in the background. Wouldn't have it any other way, except maybe have someone come clean my house for me today because I'm in no mood today...

Answer by matobe at 1:04 PM on Mar. 10, 2010