deodorant to help with body odor!

I have this issue with BO if I can only use a deodorant for a short period of time(like 2 months). I have had this issue since a teenager. Well since my second son I can only use a deodorant for 2 weeks or less. I have 5 different deodorants in my bathroom. Anyone else have this problem? If so what do you use? thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Have you tried using antiperspirant?
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 12:46 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I have the same problem... and the only one I have found that stays "good" to me is the "secret clinical strength" . Ive had suggested to me to try the salt thingys ( sry dont know what they are called but look like a crystal)

Talk to your doc... odds are you are taking in something that you shouldnt be that is coming out in sweat form in order to be rid of it from your body. Cut back your caffeine, smoking and non nutritional substances... helped decrease mine a bit ...

Anonymous

• i have become a fan of toms of maine, 12 hour deoderant. It's aluminum-free, all natural ingredients and really works well! i tend to get BO on the warmer days and this deoderant has really proved itself that it works. It also keeps me fairly dry. You want to stay away from anti-persperants since you were supposed to sweat a little from the arm pits.could also be a matter of your diet. are you eating lots of greasy or spicy foods?
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:44 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Tom's of Maine. It's one of the few womens deodorants that is free from aluminum.
    Anonymous

• Poster here: THanks ladies for your sugesstions. I will have to talk to my dr. and the toms. I have tried the secret clincal already. I have balanced diet and ate healthy. Thanks again!
    Anonymous

• Have you tried a mineral crystal?

Answer by rkoloms at 4:50 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• what is a mineral crystal and where would i find one???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Mar. 11, 2010