What are some cute ways to tell the family the gender of the baby?

We go today to find out then we are going to my Mother-In-Laws house... What can I do to let them know besides just telling them? I thought about having a cookie cake that says "It's a ...." but I think they close at 5 and I will be lucky to get out of there by then seeing as my appointment is at 330... So I won't have time to get anything if they close at 5...

nakoal87

Asked by nakoal87 at 12:47 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• What about those cute celebration balloons.
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 12:48 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• You, your husband, and your kids (if you have any) could all take a pink shirt and a blue shirt and change before you go to your MIL's house. See how long it takes them to understand.
    cassey.e

Answer by cassey.e at 1:06 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• my friend sent everyone a picture message with her holding up a pink t-shirt...i thought it was cute
    mariisasmommy

Answer by mariisasmommy at 2:07 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• YOu can get the cookie made befor eyou go..just have them put "It's a.." on it and buy a tube of frosting and fill it in yourself when you find out. Cangradulations and good luck! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:24 PM on Mar. 10, 2010