Pls recommend a childbirth class in San Jose/Campell, CA ?

My due is June. I am with Blue cross and might deliver baby in Palo Alto Medical Foundation in PA or Standford LCPH.

Well, living in west San Jose, I prefer to take classes close by..

Also if you have any local mommy/baby community information, please let me posted!!

Thanks

kittyfat

Asked by kittyfat at 1:12 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Call the hospital you will deliver at they most likely will have one there. I don't think those classes are covered by insurance if it costs money it is out of your pocket.
    You honestly can call the hospital and ask them it all. They have all those resources for you.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:14 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I agree, call the hospital, usually hospitals offer free classes, or fairly cheap ones. I have Kaiser insurance, and I think my childbirth classes at the Kaiser hospital were either free, or had a very small fee.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:16 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Phone local hospitals. They will offer many classes, like Preparation for Childbirth, Breastfeeding, Newborn Care, Infant and Child CPR

Answer by rkoloms at 4:44 PM on Mar. 10, 2010