Is it possible?

To feel your baby at 9weeks or so..just like fluttery kinda feelling..like butterflies?

guerita903

Asked by guerita903 at 1:32 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Is it your first? If yes then odds are no. What you could be feeling is yes gas bubbles LOL
    I am 10 weeks with number 3 and just a coupel times I KNOW I felt a small flutter just half a second and I know that was it.
    I will admit with my first I felt it at 16 -17 weeks
    With my second it was around 13 -14 weeks,.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:34 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• this is not my first pregnancy but would be my first baby if all goes well..thats why i was asking does that count even if i had a miscarriage?i just sometimes feel like a little fluttery..
    guerita903

Answer by guerita903 at 1:36 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• How far along when you miscarried, I;d say normally no, but it is not impossible. If it is the farthest you have gone I really would just give it up to just air moving thru everything down there.
    Good luck!!!!!!! I hope all goes well hun!!
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:39 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• i was 11 weeks when i miscarried..but okiz..i wont worry about it til im 16weeks or more..thanks..for answering my question.
    guerita903

Answer by guerita903 at 1:41 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• It could be possible but ys I'd just wait a couple more weeks and then really think it was the flutters,
    Good luck!
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:42 PM on Mar. 10, 2010