Has anyone had problems with there bowels during pregnancy?

I'am about to call my doctor I just wanted to see if anyone has this problem too? It's the oppisite of constipation, I've had diaherra only once. It's just alot softer then normal and then it goes back to normal? I'am wondering if I might have to stop drinking milk, and take supplements. Can anybody help me? Everythings really good at my doctors appointments and utlrasounds by the way and also my babys kicking away. I'am just worried!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I've been having the same problem. Your stools will change durring pregnancy. Call the doc just be sure but it's probably fine.
    Anonymous

• It's happend to me with all my preg. it's normal. Usually its a reaction from prenatal vitamins or foods you eat...not milk. Your baby needs milk. Your fine.
    Anonymous