She will only tell ME she has to go potty. Ideas?

My dd doesn't have accidents when we're home anymore. She tells me she needs to go potty and I take her (she still needs help). She's in underwear full-time here at home (except at night although she probably could be). but she goes to nursery school 2 days a week and she just won't tell her teachers she has to go! At first they just took her regularly and she didn't have accidents, but this last time she threw a fit when they wanted to take her. (I've sent her there in pull-ups). Any ideas? Did anyone go through this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I was the same way- didn't feel comfortable with anyone else taking me- It was a embarrassment thing- maybe your daughter feels the same way or doesn't like the bathroom at school.
    Anonymous