Yet another fetal movement question :)

So I have read the other posts and now I am beginning to wonder why I have not felt my baby move? I am in my 12th week and felt nothing that I can say was certainly baby moving. This is my fourth kid! Should I be worried at this point? Baby's heartrate is great, so I know he/she is fine. Moms? When did you feel movement? Thanks ladies...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Most people don't even feel it until 15 weeks at the earliest. The baby is tiny and your uterus may lean to the back. Don't worry. If you are 20+ weeks and still don't, then voice your concerns to the doctor.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:03 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Yes, in fact my uterus is tilted towards the back. Thanks :)
    littlebehr1

Answer by littlebehr1 at 2:05 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• 12 weeks seems a bit early to feel movement. I'm pregnant with my 4th and while I felt this one move earlier than the others, not THAT early.
    DawnA72

Answer by DawnA72 at 2:09 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• 12 weeks is early to feel definite fetal movement. I felt my first flutter at 13 weeks... And I felt him move randomly until I was about 24 weeks. After 24 weeks you should start to feel regular movement. Before 24 weeks its really random, sometimes you wont feel movement for a week, and its totally normal. If the heartrate is good at the dr. visits, you dont need to worry about regular movement until after 24 weeks. Hope that helps :)
    mercilove

Answer by mercilove at 2:33 PM on Mar. 10, 2010