Birthday Help

We currently live in Colorado but are from Georgia. My husband is in the military and has to go train so is not able to go to my daughter's first birthday(which will be in Georgia). I have the cake, invitations, and decorations all in order(were doing a cupcake theme). There are roughly 25-30 people coming some children. I just feel like I need more. I'm going all out for her party since she is my first child. I just need idea's !!!

ah2590

Asked by ah2590 at 2:11 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 4 (-80 Credits)
  • Goodie bags for the kids, possibly games or entertainment for the kids, music
    Anonymous

• set up a table for the kids to make cards for your daughter, or a frame and have everyone sign it with a little note to your daughter. I love doing that for my kids and looking back at what people wrote. Music is always a plus.
    emleejanedom

Answer by emleejanedom at 2:41 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• First birthdays are not for the child. We had a small lunch for my daughter's first birthday, just for the people she loves. And my spouse bought me flowers to thank me for having her (he does this every year).

Answer by rkoloms at 4:32 PM on Mar. 10, 2010