Which Hotel is best??

Hubby and I are planning a trip to Las Vegas.... we have complimentary rooms at one of these hotels

1. Excalibur
2. Luxor
3. MGM Grand
4. Monte Carlo
5. New York New York

Keep in mind that I have never been to Las Vegas...

Which one would you recommend?

ratchetlee

Asked by ratchetlee at 2:13 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Travel

• the monte Carlo is closest walking distance to more of the stip. NY NY is bigger.mgm is HUGE,excaliber is older, luxor is almost at the end of the strip. vegas has a great tourist website
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:02 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• OP here.... I know that you are probably right, but I just want to get other's opinions. I am just so excited :-). I have always wanted to go and hubby was told today that we get to go for free :-) - well we have to pay for the flight and food, but the room is free so YAY!!!

Since I have never gone - I just need some opinions.

Anyone? Anyone?
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 2:48 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Oh and while I am at it.... what site has the best deals on flights?? Or is there a "comparison site"? I haven't booked a flight since 2005. Our travel dates are flexible..... HELP!
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 2:51 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I would pick the Luxor because I think the pyramid thing is cool. But that's just me. If you like bread pudding, the New York New York has a pub that has a yummy bread pudding on the menu.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:58 PM on Mar. 10, 2010