What all is in your shower/tub right now?

I was bored while showering today so I thought of this ;)

I have in my shower- three (dif. kinds) bottles of shampoo, one bottle of conditioner, shaving cream, three dif. kinds of body soap (liquid), a bar of soap, a razor and a cleaning brush.

In our tub in the master bath, we have the kids toys, a bottle of shampoo and a bottle of liquid body soap....all beside the tub.

we don't use the tub in the hall bath- so we keep a step stool in it.

How about yours?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My daughters bathtub has a dora bathtime castle, kids coconut shampoo, body wash, and a butterfly net with 3 floating butterflys. lol

in the master bathroom we have 2 diff kinds of shampoo, 2 body washes, body wash poof things lol, and 2 razors.

the hallway bathroom has a bottle of shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and a shower cap (its the guest bathroom)
    Anonymous

• Right now, we only have one bathroom. It has 2 different shampoos, one conditioner, 3 body washes, two shave gels, two razors, three body pouf sponge things. Oh, and the bar of soap the kids use.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 3:00 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• 2 different kid bubble bath, 3 types of shampoo and conditioner, one bath puff for body soap for each person, body soap (2 kinds right now), above it is a shelf with little frog figurines, and in the tub itself a couple toys, and a basket hooked onto the side with more toys.

Answer by gemgem at 3:01 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• 1 bathroom, 1 shampoo, 1 conditioner, 1 2 in 1, 2 body washes, 1 bar of soap, 2 loofahs, 1 scrub brush, kids shampoo, about 5 boats, and 2 barbies.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 3:22 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• a cat... she's always in there
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 3:28 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• A metal hanging thing that goes over the shower head. In it i have 3 different types of soap bars, two hello kitty wash cloths lol (my kids) swimming goggles and thats it.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 3:32 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I have a bunch of crap. i have two diff brands of shampoo and conditioner for me (cant decide which I like best) my body soap, dh's head n shoulders and body soap, DS's shampoo. shaving cream and razor, toys... oh a loofah.... i think thats it! Oh bubble bath
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:36 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Master shower - two shampoos, two conditioners, two loofahs, my exfoliating body wash, hubby "manly" body wash, a pumice stone, make up removing face wash, tingly face wash, and apricot scrub.

Master tub - my "dirty girl" bubble bath and candles

Monkey bathtub - coconut shampoo/conditioner, organic, sulfate-free shampoo, toddler bedtime body wash, and the dog's shampoo.

Basement shower - spa chemicals, and tile samples :)
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 4:16 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• We only have one bathroom. In the tub/shower is a couple different shampoos & conditioners, a couple different soaps, a couple razors...
    Anonymous