test for infidelity on suspected garments?!!

i know their are some women on here that might need help catching a cheating boyfriend or spouse. "any lab test now" does testing for this?!! who would have thought we could do this?! i know its pretty much a lost cause if you have to go this far but it might be useful to some women who JUST NEED TO KNOW!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I hope I am never in that situation. It is nice that it is available but I agree if you have to go to that measure to trust mate then something is lacking in the relationship!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:02 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Never heard of that. Just passing someone on the street they could be raking their hands their hair and a piece of it get in the wind and fly on to another person. (My hair falls out year around like hand fulls with every combing and anytime I run my fingers thru it I get several hairs.
    As for like umm... fluid.. hmm that'd be something, the odds of them putting the same clothes back on without showering would be unlikely I'd hope.
    Hmm... I can hardly wait to read more about how that would be done.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 3:04 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• This is why open relationships work. You don't have to torment yourself with this type of behavior. He just tells you he was with someone else if you ask.
    Anonymous

• "This is why open relationships work. You don't have to torment yourself with this type of behavior. He just tells you he was with someone else if you ask. "

That may be true for you, especially since you've said the spark went out in your relationship, but you have to understand that an 'open relationship' is not for everyone. Some people actually have a PROBLEM with their partners being with someone else (obviously).
    Anonymous

• well, even if there was, what would you do, sneak out his underwear to a lab? just wondering how you would make this happen-
    Anonymous

• im guessing when most men have "affairs" they might not have time to shower before they redress to return home to the wife. so im thinking there will be evidence in his underwear about another female. i'd hate to be the lab tech testing mens dirty unders!
    lillie70

Answer by lillie70 at 11:13 AM on Mar. 12, 2010