If you die tomorrow...How long for you SO to be with other woman?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• he is so darn picky with girls it probably would take a while,but i would just want him to be happy again ASAP and for him to pick a good mommy for my kid, my guess is about 1 and 1/2 he's a really great man (and knows it) so i know he wouldnt just go for anyone.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 3:16 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I don't really know. I'd want him to be happy, but I would hope he would mourn me first. I'd say at least a year, I guess?
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 3:01 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• That's kind of up to them and when they feel comfortable doing so. Everyone is different and some never move on. I know it would take me years to be able to find someone else, if ever. I don't think it's something that should be rushed into, but then again, some get lonely really fast.
    Anonymous

• No idea but I would hope he didnt wait around crying himself to death. Id want him to be happy.

Answer by gemgem at 3:02 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I would be dead, I wouldn't care. I would want my dh to move on when he felt he was ready, if that is a week later or 20 years later, I would be fine with it.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:02 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• my boyfriend's told me that it would take him a long time to get over losing me because i'm the only girls who's ever made him happy. i'd want him to move on though...i wouldn't want him to hold on to me and not let go because what kind of life is that, being miserable and alone
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 3:04 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I'm dead right, so why would I care, it wouldn't hurt me cause I'm no longer able to feel pain of him moving on.
    mom1T2Ldh

Answer by mom1T2Ldh at 3:08 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I would hope he'd wait atleast a year. Than when he did find someone, I would want it to be someone that would love my dd as well.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 3:12 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I would love for him to move on and be happy, but he keeps telling me if I die first he will never be with another woman and will most likely kill himself. Ugh, men what can you do?
    krystie-tina

Answer by krystie-tina at 3:22 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Immediately I hope. I can't see him living alone or raising our daughter alone. On the other hand if he died tomorrow I am certain I would never marry again.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 3:26 PM on Mar. 10, 2010