My cat is a pain in the a-hole.

Okay..first let me say, I love animals,I always have and I always will. Other cat lovers out there will know that each cat has thier very own personality and sometimes its cute and sometimes its really not. My cat is just about 2 years old.We've had her since she was 6 weeks old. This feline is a friendly cat..to people. And that is about the only positive thing I can say about this fur ball. She gets on the counters,steals food off the table,tears holes into the garbage,gets outside and kills anything with legs and leaves it at the door(nice gifts,lol),she will not allow ANY other animal into our house..she seriously tries to tear them to shreds,she tears screens out of the door and the windows,tries to trip us down the stairs,won't stay out of our beds and is just a pain in the ass!I have used water spray bottles and tins can with rocks in it. 2 years people..and nothing works.What to do, what to do..any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Pets

• We recently took in a cat my parents had adopted but was very aggressive to thier other cat and even thier dog. But she is soo lovey to humans its a split personality cat. Our other cat is more aggressive then my parents animals so we thought we'd give her a try. Thier vet gave us a spray to put on her collar and it really helps to calm her down - if her collar is not sprayed regularly you can really see her go wild and taunt our other cat, so I feel it works. Call your vet and see if you can get something to calm her down.
    roxyann76

Answer by roxyann76 at 5:27 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I guess accept her how she is or pan her off on some non suspecting soul.

Think that's how I got my bird- I love her and she has a personality- but she either likes you or she doesn't, and if she doesn't- watch out!
    Anonymous

• She is a cat, she will do what she wants, not what you want. She will probably calm dowm as she gets older but her behaviour is typical for an active, healthy cat. She does cat things because she is a cat . I have one with the same behaviour. but she is very loving and affectionate with people and especially children. You just have to be patient and tolerant.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 6:15 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• LOL sounds like my cat but she does not go out side, I bet she would do the same. I just love her the way she is!
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 11:15 AM on Mar. 11, 2010