curious about this answer due to husband?

My husband has had 3 kids and told me before we were married that he was personally done with having kids but if I want more than he was fine with it. I only have one from a previous marriage and we have been married for 2 years now and when we were first married he was all over me and trying to have a baby the excitement the want and now when I bring up trying or tell him that I'm ovulating he rolls over and goes to sleep. He made a comment a while back that we will have a baby when it happens but there is no need to rush it we need to enjoy the two 5 yr old we have enjoy being baby free. I'm ready for another baby want one with him badly. I have been checked out and I'm fine we have been together for 2 yrs and no protection doc said hubby is fine but it's like there is no want to have one I want one now but he just seems like he is ignoring it I just need some opinions on what might be thinking cause he wont tell me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Men are always no matter how many kids they have, are going to be scared to have more or any at all. I suggest telling him that you will wait or you could tell him that you too do not want any kids with HIM because he might resent you for it. He will probably come around after that or he may not . The thing to focus on here is the fact that you already have some beautiful children. Just put your mind, time and energy on them.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:42 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Maybe he feels like every time you tell him you're ovulating that he has to preform on command and that ruins the mood for him. Try a little seduction and romance instead. You'll have an easier time concieving if you're not stressed.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 6:09 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• just dont tell him that you are ovulating just start the romance and get busy, then tell him
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 6:52 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• trying to have a baby takes the fun out of having sex , for men they don't want to feel like they are going to work when being with their wives, they just want to do it and if a baby comes out of it great but if not they don't cry about it, for them its just about doing the act, they don't care about ovulation because they can't relate or begin to understand a womans body, I say you just seduce him and if he goes to sleep you can still do what you need to do without him, if you do it right he'll roll over and participate
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 9:03 PM on Mar. 10, 2010