Are there any other mom's that dont drive but want to get their license soon?

I am 25 years old and have a permit but no license. I have to get mine before next August when DD starts preschool. So I was wondering if there are other mom's that dont drive but are ready to get their license soon. I really should get mine by May so that I can have some driving time before DD starts school. I have a huge anxiety about driving but realize its time to face that fear. I want to find other mom's that are in the same situation and maybe we can be a support to each other. Please respond on here or send me a message. Thanks! (And if this does not apply to you please dont leave any rude comments)

YoungMomtoGirls

Asked by YoungMomtoGirls at 3:43 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• YEP I WANT TO BUT IM A CHICKEN WONT BE LOG BEFORE I GET MY LICENSE THOU!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 3:50 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I am a chicken too! But I know I dont really have a choice and need to do it soon!
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 3:55 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I'm 20yrs old with two kids. I don't have my license. I have my permit too, and I drive. I drive when hubby wants to have a few drinks or something, and he lets me drive here and there...but never anywhere far, or on the high way. I'm not so scared to HAVE my license, as I am to actually take the road test to get it lol. But I do need to get it, cuz hubby never wants to do what I want to do. And he HATES shopping...so when he brings me shopping, all he does the WHOLE time is nag me until I don't get what I want because I need to rush lol.
    Anonymous

• I dont drive and i dont want too. i have anxiety. i never had a drivers license.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 4:40 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I'm 26 and I just got my permit last month. I want to start driving soon.
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 5:33 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• yes I have my permit and no license , my permit actually expired so I have to do the whole thing all over again ( so I've been told)
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 8:51 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Hey dear. I was like you couple of days ago. I was like chicken scared to go for the written test. I failed 2 times on written and once on the road skill test. Mine you, I am 37 years old. LOL. I did it on Wednesday. And I got my license. Well, don't be scared. when they take you on the road skill test, just take a deep breath and relax. Listen and follow what they tell you to do. Repeat what they tell you to do eg. go left. " you want me to go Left ? " this will help you not make mistakes. Also follow the speed limit, watch for signs, vehicles ahead of you, stay in your lane, make sure you yell the right of way, turn you signals on, before you make your turns, look for blind spot. Let me know if you need help, send me an messege. I know you can do it. All the best.
    mylilnathan

Answer by mylilnathan at 7:58 AM on Mar. 12, 2010