Please pray for this family

My friend just found out her son has a staph infection IN his head. She took him to the ER on Sunday and they didn't find it then, but they didn't really do a whole lot to look for anything either. So the school nurse called her today and said he was feeling a lot worse. They ended up having to admit him to the hospital, and found out now the bones in his skull are infected, and he's going through CAT scans and they're waiting to hear from the neurosurgeon on what they can do. He's 9 years old. Please would you pray for them? I know she would appreciate all the prayers and well-wishes they can get. Thank you so much!

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 4:02 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Prayers said continually!
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 5:41 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• done :)
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 4:09 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Thanks wenona. It's appreciated! They're talking about surgery, but they're waiting to see what the neurosurgeon says.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:23 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Oh my gosh.......will keep the boy and his family in my thoughts. I certainly hope he heals 100 percent.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 7:59 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• bump...... your friend and her family are definitely in my prayers
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 8:46 PM on Mar. 10, 2010