Do you think we are headed for a "Jetsons" type of life style in the future?

Every time they come out with something new...some type of new elctronic to make our lives more easier and simple..I think of the Jetsons cartoon,lol. And then I think, man too bad by the time we all live in the sky in sky scraper houses and small flying crafts to replace cars I'll probably be too old to fly one,lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I hope so! I love how they just put a little tablet in the microwave and pull out a full meal! And I really need a robot Rosie to clean all day for free.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 4:24 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• maybe, but to make it a common lifestyle...it' going to be a LONG WHILE
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 4:10 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• LOL...I would KILL for Jane Jetson's high-tech wardrobe machine! I used to love when she would literally put on her sleepy face, her awake face, her sleep clothes, her work clothes, and her evening/party clothes! THAT would be cool! :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:12 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I think so , I was looking at my stroller and it looks like a spaceship lol , the way they make the strollers now compared to before is crazy, $1000 for a stroller made out of aluminum and you can use it over and over and over again
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 8:41 PM on Mar. 10, 2010