Anyone feel like your supposed to be happy every second of every day, and when you day just plain stinks horribly, if your not happy about it your a bad christian or wife?

I'm probably just masivly hormonal right now, I don't have many bad days, but when I do I'm way overwhelmed.. today is one of those days where I just want to feel sorry for myself, ignore all responsibilities, sit in a room and scream.. I wont, just because I have other children and lots of responsibility that I cant afford to chuck for silly personal reasons.. Its one of those days you count down the minutes till joy comes in the morning...I'm trying to hide my tears, but there flowing, I'm smiling when the kids poke in, But I feel so guilty and selfish for even being upset at all. & I am nervous to have a bad day in front of my husband, I don't want to be a negative part of his day, when he sees me I try to bring him nothing but joy comfort and help, but sometimes all I want to do is cry on his sholder.. He is a wonderful man he supports & loves us. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 under 4 and pregnant, & just plain overwhelmed

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• It's okay to have bad days, especially when you're pregnant :) Read Psalms really closely; David had LOTS of bad days, and if he could, you can. Ask DH to watch the kiddies for a bit, find a quiet spot, and read a book you love, maybe drink some tea or something, or go out with some friends, just get out of the house and take in some fresh air, take some time for you.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 5:54 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• hun. am the same way i smile but inside am crying and screaming
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 4:24 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• YES!!!!!!!! You are not alone.
    dian0243

Answer by dian0243 at 4:25 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• :::HUGS::: I have so been there!! you are not alone :) feel free to pm me if you ever need to talk :)
    marinewifey25

Answer by marinewifey25 at 4:27 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• WOW you have a lot on your plate! I don't blame you for being overwhelmed. 3 kids are hard, nevermind them being under 4, plus being pg! Thats too much for anyone.
    YOu need a day to relax and take some time just for yourself. I'd hope your DH would understand this.
    Anonymous

• It's OK to have a bad day.  It's Ok to feel moody or upset.  It doesn't make you a bad person, it makes you human!  Tell your husband that you are feeling overwhelmed and need a break for a little while.  If he is as supportive as you say he is, then he will be supportive with this as well.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:42 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Talk to him in truth and in love. Tell him you need his shoulder to cry on. Nothing wrong with that. God bless and I hope you feel better soon. You are normal and not alone. Cry on God's shoulder, too. He's waiting for you.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 5:10 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• If he is that great of a man then why do you feel he couldn't handle you being human as opposed to a perfect person, what wrong with your needing his help (even if it's just his shoulder) PLEASE don't sell him short by not sharing your sadness /feeling with him as well as your joys.what's another word for LOVE? it's called communication. and where in the Bible does it say wives have to be happy and perfect everyday?
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 5:57 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• no most days i do feel moody tired and upset that i dont get much more done but i don't beat myself over it. the lord just asks that we do our best. i'm staring to think i might have some post partum blues. i feel somewhat depressed.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:03 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• It is ok to have a bad day I mean we arent perfect... I blow it myself but most of the time I do good. Relax and rest in His precense! Its ok to cry and let the tears flow, it is healing ya know?
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 6:34 PM on Mar. 10, 2010