bladder issues?

I have had 2 c-sections, and ever since my first one....I have had a hard time controlling my bladder. Then sometimes I will be asleep, and having a dream that I am in the bathroom, and by the time I wake up it is too late, and I have to change my sheets in the middle of the night. Does anyone know what the cause of this could be, and what I can do to stop it from happening again? Please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Mar. 10, 2010 in Health

• Carrying the weight of pregnancy causes your pelvic floor muscles to weaken, which means you can't control your bladder well, and have accidents a lot. Look up kegel exercises, they're the only thing that helps.
    Anonymous

• kegels, kegels and more kegels!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 5:25 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• kegels, they actually have a kegels tool you can order online and you put it between your legs and squeeze it to rebuild the muscles
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 8:20 PM on Mar. 10, 2010